We want you to love your hair. If for any reason, you are not 100% completely satisfied, we will replace it for you! The warranty replacement service allows for a customer to return their custom made item for one full replacement and remake of the original order with modifications as needed. Please read on for more information about what the warranty includes and excludes as well as company policies and procedures.
In order to redeem your warranty, you must complete and submit your return and the Change Order Form within a 30 day period from the original date of request.
Simply contact in writing immediately or within 7 days of receipt of your new hair wig or hairpiece to request a remake or replacement. The date you received your item will be validated with the shipping tracking # that was given to you for delivery as to when item was accepted. Once your request has been reviewed and received, you will see an RMA# with instructions on where to send you order or we will send you an electronic return shipping label to send the original unit back to us.
We will also send you a form “Change Order Form” for your new order remake that must be returned, completed and signed within 14 days of receipt of the RMA#. Failure to return this form will also result in your warranty being void.
Please Note: Deadlines are essential. If we do not receive a request from you in writing with the required time period, we will assume that you desire to keep the original unit and no longer require a replacement. At such time, the warranty will be void.
Any written requests past the 7 days notification deadline, there are no exceptions as per the initial signed agreement between us and you.The warranty return and change order must be completed within a 30 days period from date of request. There are no exceptions.
Listed below is a chart of the fees for warranties based on the cost of the custom item purchased. These fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid between $0-$500 CAD for your custom order, your fee is…$275.00 CAD
- If you paid between $501-$1,000 CAD , your fee is…$375.00 CAD
- If you paid between $1,001-$2,000 CAD , your fee is…$475.00 CAD
- If you paid between $2,001-$3,000 CAD , your fee is…$575.00 CAD
Upon receipt of payment for the warranty, we will send you a warranty certificate and issue you a warranty number.
In order to redeem your warranty, customers must contact us immediately by email or phone (within 7 days) upon receipt of your custom item to request a Return Authorization # along with the reason for your return.
The date you received your item will be validated with the shipping tracking # for delivery as to when the item was accepted. Any attempts to contact us beyond the specified timed date will invalidate your warranty and it will be null and void. There are no exceptions!
Email is the best way to contact us with for an RMA # as we will go by the date on the email for further verification. Please send email to email@example.com
Once our Customer Service Department has been notified of your desire for a return, a Return Authorization Number (RA#) will be issued to you immediately along with instructions on where to send your return. We will pay for your shipping costs.
You may either send the order back to us and fax a copy of the shipping receipt for reimbursement or request a pick up and we will send you a prepaid mailing label to return the item back to us. Please let us know what you prefer.
As per store company policy, your return must meet the following requirements for your warranty to be valid:
- Returns must include a valid RMA# written clearly on the outside of the package or it will be refused and returned to sender.
- The return must be sent with the original insured value of the order you paid for the item in order to protect for loss in transit from the Courier.
- The return must be sent within a 30 day period Any returns shipped past the 30 day period, will be refused and returned to sender.
Upon receipt of the item, Customer Service will send you a CHANGE ORDER form, that you are to complete and fax back to us for your new order replacement. Your warranty only covers one replacement. Upon receipt of this completed and signed document, your order will go into production immediately.
The warranty return and change order must be completed within a 30 days period from date of request. There are no exceptions.
Coverage: Your plan allows for the return and replacement of your “original order”, within 30 days upon receipt so long as we have been notified within 7 days of receipt of order for your desire to redeem your warranty.
- Your warranty covers “one” (1) replacement of your original order with assistance to improve areas of concern
- There will be no charge for changes to “size” of the cap, or “hair color” provided that the number of hair colors used does not exceed the amount of colors used for the initial order.
- Adding clips or combs is of no extra charge.
- Additional charges will apply to change in hair length, change in cap “style”, change in hair type, etc. as noted below.
Failure to request an RA# within the time frame of 7 business day specified will result in your warranty being void.
- The item return and change order form submission must be completed within a 30 days period from the original date of the request.
- Original order must be returned and in no way damaged by the customer (ie. tears, broken tabs or rips to the material). The item must be unwashed and free from scents such as perfume or cigarette smoke.
- The warranty does not cover “lace tears” or broken tabs, hair damage caused by colouring the hair or using products not designed for processed human hair wigs as these issues are considered handling issues and is not a product a quality or design deficiency on our part.
If your return item does not meet these basic requirements it will be returned back to you at your cost.All custom units should be handled with care to promote longevity of the unit. Customers are advised to follow the outlines the care instructions provided with each order in regards to hair proper care and general maintenance.The warranty does not cover changes to the new wig or hairpiece order that were not in the original order without prior approval.
Changes in hair length or cap style, etc. will result in extra charges over and above what the warranty will cover.
The warranty coverage does not include return shipping or parcel insurance. These costs will be borne by the customer.
The warranty does not include the complimentary 30 day rush service as used for the original order. The new replacement order can take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks for completion depending on the changes or alterations requested.
If a rush order is required, an additional charge of $75 will be applied over and above the existing warranty.
Returns without a valid authorization# or items returned past the 30 day period after an RMA# has been issued, will be void, refused and returned to sender at their cost.